Deathwish Black Friday 2011 – An open house & online event
Here’s some advertisement we’re not receiving any money for (Advertisers, you know where to reach us right? haha). But we don’t want our readers to miss out on a 20% discount. So here you go:
When: Friday, November 25th from 12PM to 6PM (no early birds).
Where: Deathwish, 59 Park Street, 2nd Floor, Beverly MA.
– Buy Music, Apparel, and Accessories in person.
– Receive 20% OFF of nearly every item in stock.
– Meet and hang out with Deathwish staff and affiliated band members.
– Vegan (and not so Vegan) treats courtesy of the Good Muffincakes Company.
– And a very special offer for those in attendance that you will not want to miss.
– Cash and Credit Cards gladly accepted.
Friday, November 25th from 12PM to 6PM, Deathwish will be opening our doors to the public. For just six hours, Deathwish Headquarters will transform into arguably the greatest hardcore/punk store you’ve ever seen!
Come on in and purchase Deathwish Releases/Apparel/Accessories and Rare/Collectable Records, most for 20% OFF regular price! Looking for something non-Deathwish related? No problem! Deathwish carries thousands of titles from the very best labels in independent music from all over the world including a ton you won’t find anywhere else.
We will also have some Vegan (and not so Vegan) treats available from our good friends at the Good Muffincakes Company!
Lastly, there will be a VERY special offer for people who make it out that you will not want to miss, details soon.
Deathwish is located at 59 Park St. 2nd Floor, Beverly MA, and is just a 30 minute drive from Metro Boston.
We are also just a ten minute drive from the North Shore Mall (if you want to get some other Holiday shopping done).
Don’t drive? No problem. Deathwish is conveniently located directly on the Commuter Rail. Simply take the Newbury/Rockport line from North Station to the Beverly Depot train station (a 30 minute ride).
Please note that there will be LIMITED Parking in our Parking Lot, and you CANNOT park on Park Street itself (ironic, right?). There are however, metered and public spaces on Rantoul St. (runs parallel to Park Street), side streets, as well as in front of the Beverly Depot Train Station.
– Friday November 25th at 7PM thru Sunday at Midnight (no early birds).
– Buy Music, Apparel, and Accessories online @ www.deathwishinc.com/estore
– Receive 20% OFF nearly every item in stock using coupon code DWBLACKFRIDAY at Checkout.
Can’t make it out to the Open House event? From 7PM on Black Friday thru Sunday at Midnight, get 20% OFF nearly every item in the DW Estore. Simply enter coupon code DWBLACKFRIDAY at checkout to receive the discount!
Visit www.deathwishinc.com/estore for more information.Back to news overview