Run For Cover – Mixed Signals compilation coming out on September 6th
The release date for Run For Cover Records Mixed Signals compilation has been pushed back a week, from August 30th to September 6th.
The compilation, featuring a lineup consisting of the influential Boston-based indie’s own artists, as well as friends of the label, commemorates Run For Cover’s 50th release.
You can hear Tigers Jaw’s contribution, a new track titled “Distress Signal”, right here:
Mixed Signals offers a snapshot of the diverse and immense talent within the independent music scene, proving if anything, that the scene is thriving.
Mixed Signals will be released on CD, vinyl and digital formats. Vinyl and CD formats will be accompanied by a 28-page, perfect-bound black and white booklet with photos, lyrics and liner notes from each band. CDs will be exclusively available from Hot Topic as well as from bands on the road.
- Polar Bear Club – Killin’ It
- Balance and Composure – Seahorses
- Tigers Jaw – Distress Signals
- Hostage Calm – The “M” Word
- The Menzingers – Irish Goodbyes
- CSTVT – Bassett St.
- Daylight – Cursed
- End of a Year Self Defense Family – I’ve Got an Idea…
- Daytrader – Texts and Tomes
- Make Do and Mend – Coats
- The Tower and the Fool – Die Alone
- The World is a Beautiful Place – To the Janitor the King
Curious about the songs of Polar Bear Club, Hostage Calm, Menzingers and Make Do And Mend.